The sublimation inkjet printing is gaining popularity in digital textile printing; it replaced the conventional screen printing concepts and occupying the market with its advanced features and pros. Sublimation ink and sublimation cartridges are provided for a limited range of Epson and Ricoh printers currently, therefore it is very important to carefully select the ink, it should match the exact printing requirements without compromising quality of the image and printer mechanism.
What is Sublimation Printing Process?
Sublimation printing is a very simple two to three step process which depends on sublimation ink, heat and pressure. The impressive point of this advanced technique of digital imaging is that it converts solid colors into gaseous state without converting them to liquid, therefore maintaining the image quality and giving output that looks just like original object.
You will find a huge collection of sublimation ink and sublimation cartridges giving you finest quality digital and textile imaging. The sublimation printing process brought a drastic change and revolution in digital and textile imaging industry. The out of the box approach of using sublimation printing process speed up and refreshed the designing and imaging concepts.
How to Install Sublimation Ink Cartridge in Ink Jet Printers:
- The first step is to install the color management software and Epson printing utility software.
- Now plug in the cables into appropriate slots in printer and computer.
- Hold up the Epson printer cover and replace the cartridges with compatible sublimation ink cartridges. Each Epson printer has its particular sublimation cartridge.
- On your printer, and open the Epson printing utility software. Now give the command to clean the head of printer so that the ink will flow in it.
- To take a test print first, insert a sublimation paper and get a random print just to check the printer settings and quality.
- Once you are done properly inserting the USB cables, adjusting cartridges and setting up paper your printer is ready to take professional sublimation ink printouts for business and personal use